As Africa continues to offer unparalleled investment opportunities within the hydrocarbon sector, the Finance Forum will explore how you can tap into large pools of global capital to finance and drive investment into African energy.
Join us as we explore current trends across funding, predict market outlook and tackle obstacles restricting you from securing capital. This year the Finance Forum will also cover the renewables space, addressing the concerns from governments and key stakeholders on high upfront infrastructure costs, future energy scenarios and project’s potential returns.
Are you a financial expert or deal-making enabler in the energy space?
We can position your brand as the leading go-to experts. Enquire now about sponsorship and speaker positions.
Key discussion topics included
- How can Africa reinvent itself to attract more international capital?
- An analysis of where current investment is coming from
- Devising a strategy to help your business secure development or export credit finance
- Financing FLNGs: Extended Case Studies
- How should the banking industry work to drive sustainability from the ground up?
Managing Director - Head of Natural Resources
Absa Group Ltd
Herbert Smith Freehills
Argentil Capital Partners Limited