Supernova Energy BV

Madinat Jumeirah C20 Exhibitor

Supernova Energy BV
Supernova Energy BV, is an independent E&P company active in West Africa and in NW Europe. The company has built an interesting exploration and near-appraisal position in West Africa:
  • In Nigeria Supernova is involved in OML 141.
  • In Guinea Bissau the company has a 90% WI and operatorship of the large 7B and 7C concession, with Petroguin holding the remaining 10 %.
Supernova brings together the strengths of an efficient, well-funded and flexible E&P firm with the insight and experience of working in the exploration sector worldwide.


 

Add to calendar

Contact details

The Netherlands

Africa Oil Week Newsletter

Stay connected with our global oil, gas and energy community.
Register for AOW news.