Supernova Energy

CTICC 2 D21 Exhibitor

Supernova Energy
Supernova Energy BV, a wholly owned subsidiary of the privately held Bluewater Group, is a small independent E&P company active in West Africa and in NW Europe. The company has built a strong exploration and near-appraisal position in West Africa:
  • In Nigeria Supernova is involved in OML 141.
  • In Guinea Bissau the company has a 90% WI and operatorship of the large 7B concession, with Petroguin holding the remaining 10 %.
Supernova brings together the strengths of a small, well-funded and flexible E&P firm with the insight and experience of working in the exploration sector worldwide. The company will build on this balanced E&P position to expand its portfolio, build strong Joint Ventures and bring value to its stakeholders.
 

Add to calendar

Contact details

The Netherlands

Website:
https://www.supernova-energy.com