Tuesday 5th – Thursday 7th November
The Plenary is where the future direction of Africa’s upstream is forged. From Ministerial panels to strategic outlook from supermajors and plans for driving investment into the African upstream, this is where industry’s top-level multi-stakeholder discussions happen.
Key topics include:
- The future energy mix for Africa in the changing global picture
- Global supply and demand debate
- African exploration and production: Past and future
- Supermajors’ strategic outlook
- African fiscal systems and governance
- The Wells to Watch across the continent
- Upstream finance
- Gas: Transformational projects, LNG and domestic vs export of natural gases
- Above and below ground risks of the continents hot-spots
To be notified when the programme is live, sign up to receive emails here.
Who should attend?
Who will you hear from?
- All stakeholder in the African upstream with an interest in the geopolitical position of Africa and its place in the future global supply demand scenario
- African Energy Ministers – 15 confirmed already, see who they are here.
- CEOs, CFOs and VPs of Exploration from Supermajors, Independents and National Oil Companies
- Petroleum Commissioners and Regulators